Position: Director of Fitness at a Senior Living Community in Delray Beach, FL
Senior Fitness of Florida is seeking a Full-time Fitness Director responsible for overseeing fitness center operations, instructing exercise classes and continuing to enrich our communities fitness and wellness culture. If you are someone who has a passion for seniors and customer service, we are looking for you! We are looking for a positive, motivated, energetic fitness director to join our team.
• College Degree in Exercise Science
• 2+ years experience working with seniors
• CPR certified
• ACSM or NSCA certified preferred
• Management of the Fitness Center that includes consultations and evaluations for all residents
• Five days a week of instructor led exercise classes, small groups and private training individuals that focuses on strength, flexibility, balance, posture and the cardiovascular system for all Senior Functional Capacities (Strength and Conditioning (3 levels), Water Fitness, Balance/Fall Prevention classes)
• Administer comprehensive health and fitness evaluations (Senior Fitness Test), blood pressure, strength and flexibility tests, weight management, postural screening, Gait and Balance Analysis.
• Management of BSDI Motivation Software Program
• Maintenance of all resident medical clearances, health status questionnaires for all residents participating in exercise programs
• Contribute articles to Communities News Letter
Contact or send your resume to Mike Schmidt, President of Senior Fitness of Florida at Mike.Schmidt@seniorfitnessfl.com.