CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi- Shoreline
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi- Shoreline, over-looking Corpus Christi Bay is a 432 bed hospital in Corpus Christi, Texas and is the largest and foremost acute care medical center in the region. CHRISTUS Spohn Shoreline offers South Texans a full range of diagnostic and advanced surgical services in cardiac, cancer and stroke care. The Pavilion and the Critical Care Center house a state-of-the-art Emergency department, ICU, Cardiac Cath lab and Surgical suites. Shoreline is the premier facility housing many of the CHRISTUS Spohn's most vital and renowned programs; an accredited chest pain center with an accredited joint commission stroke team.
- Bachelor's degree in Clinical Exercise Field required, Masters degree preferred.
- Two years of direct cardiac and or pulmonary patient care experience in acute or rehabilitation setting preferred.
- Cardiac or Pulmonary Rehabilitation Internship of 400 or more hours in length preferred.
- Experience with computers to include use of all Microsoft Office Programs.
- Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist Certification, preferred(American College of Sports Medicine Registry).
- BLS required at hire.
- Verbal ability to facilitate communication with professional medical staff, patients and their families and the public.
- Able to provide leadership and direction within her/his duties for the optimal functioning of the team.
Link to Apply: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?d=External&c=1105141&rb=LINKEDIN&r=5000052071406